S. Preston and Dr. Betty B. Jones International Scholarship
Student must meet these qualifications: 1) Students applying for the scholarship must be a high school graduate and enrolled in an academic program leading to an Associate Degree at Delta College; 2) Student applicants must have successfully completed at least one year at Delta College; 3) Student applicants must have a GPA of 2.8 or higher; 4) Preference in selecting a student applicant shall be given to those desiring to travel and study in developing countries internationally; 5) Recipients of the scholarship must maintain full time enrollment at Delta College during the year for which the scholarship is awarded; 6) Scholarships will be awarded to students who may or may not have financial need
- S. Preston and Dr. Betty B. Jones International Scholarship Endowment
- Supplemental Questions
- Type an essay that is a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 750 words. In your essay, describe: a. Why you want to travel to a certain country. b. Your goals for studying abroad and how they fit into your educational and career goals.
- Please complete and upload the Cost Estimate Form by Clicking Here.
- If I receive this scholarship, I am willing to write a thank you letter upon getting the scholarship, and a trip summary report after my travels (this is due one month after your return).
- Do you intend to maintain continuous enrollment (fall and winter semesters) at Delta College until the scholarship is used?
- I am willing to come to campus for a short interview?
- Please provide the name, email address, and phone number of *two* references. These references should be Delta College faculty or staff, but do not have to be foreign language instructors.
- TRIP DATES
- When do you leave for your trip?
- When do you return from your trip?
- Show 2 more