Draper Family Scholarship Endowment
The Draper Family founded Draper Automotive of Saginaw in 1924 and opened the present location on Bay Road in September 1978. The company, founded by Harold D. Draper, Sr., was originally named Heagany & Draper. Since 1924, it has sold and serviced hundreds of thousands of cars and trucks, and has grown to be one of the top dealerships in the nation. Founder, Harold D. Draper, Sr., envisioned the dynamic growth and progress experienced by our community, and his ethical business practices and sense of community leadership worked hand-in-hand in building the current success and progress the company now enjoys.